SkinMed Luxembourg SA (hereinafter referred to as "SkinMed Luxembourg") attaches great importance to the respect of your privacy and is aware of the importance you grant it.
SkinMed Luxembourg therefore makes every effort to ensure that you can use the services offered by this website with confidence, including processing your data in a fully confidential manner, in strict compliance with applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, as well as in accordance with your own preferences.Responsible for the processing of your personal data
The personal data concerning you collected from this website are subject to automated processing for which the person in charge is :
SkinMed Luxembourg SA
Address: 8 rue Notre-Dame L-2240 LuxembourgWhen is your personal data collected?
During the use of this website, SkinMed Luxembourg may collect your personal data in different places or at different times when :
- you browse through the pages of the site,
- you subscribe to our information feeds (Newsletter, RSS feeds, notifications, etc.),
- you get in touch with us ("Contact" section),
SkinMed Luxembourg takes care to collect only the data strictly necessary to provide the services you wish to use.Purposes of the processing of your personal data ("Purposes")
The personal data concerning you collected by this website are subject to computer processing for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the service or information requested
- To develop statistics and analyses of attendance in order to improve the quality of the services offered.
- Inform you about products, events, services & offers from SkinMed Luxembourg and its partners if you have subscribed to these information feeds (Newsletter, RSS feeds, etc.),
- To allow you to benefit from personalized commercial offers or advantages, within the framework of our loyalty program, if you subscribe to it.
- To send you advertising or commercial prospecting messages, provided you have given your agreement
- Ensure the security of access to your personal data, and detect possible attempts at computer intrusion.
- Manage your opinions via the surveys you participate in
- Offer you to take part in competitions or lotteries
For each of the purposes stated above, the processing of your personal data is legally founded :
- on the fact that it is necessary for the performance of a contract between SkinMed Luxembourg and yourself, or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at your request ;
- it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which SkinMed Luxembourg is subject;
- that you have given your consent to the processing;
- on an interest recognized as legitimate for SkinMed Luxembourg (fraud prevention, data and infrastructure security, etc.).
SkinMed Luxembourg will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner fully compatible with the purposes set out above. In the event that your data is further processed for a purpose other than that originally intended, you will be given all necessary information beforehand. You will then have the opportunity to object to this further processing.Type of personal data collected
Your "personal data" refers to all information that concerns you as a physical individual and that allows you to be identified, directly or indirectly.
The personal data that SkinMed Luxembourg may collect when you browse this website is :
- basic identification data, such as your first and last names, postal address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, etc.
- technical connection and navigation data, such as the IP address of your terminal, the date & time of your connection, the pages visited, the characteristics of your browser (type, language, etc.) and your terminal (type, resolution, etc.), cookies, etc.
- geographical location data,
- publication data, such as your interests, opinions, comments, notes, messages published via the forums and community and social functions of the site.
Some of the information collected is mandatory to achieve the purposes described above, others are optional. You are systematically informed of the mandatory or optional nature of the information when it is collected. If you do not fill in certain mandatory fields, this may result in SkinMed Luxembourg being unable to provide you with the product or service in question, or to guarantee you the expected quality.Recipients of your personal dataThe personal data collected on this website are exclusively intended for the use of SkinMed Luxembourg . They are nevertheless likely to be transmitted - to sub-contracting companies that SkinMed Luxembourg uses in the context of the execution of the services, such as the hosting and computer operation of the site, the sending of our Newsletter, the management, processing and payment of your online purchases.
- to commercial partners, provided that you have given your consent to receive solicitations from them.
Finally, SkinMed Luxembourg may be obliged to transmit personal data concerning you to a third party at the request of the judicial authorities or any administrative authority empowered by law. They are not transmitted to any other third party. SkinMed Luxembourg also ensures that any transfer of your personal data to authorized third parties does not result in a transfer to a third country outside the European Union.Duration of retention of your personal dataYour personal data collected and processed by SkinMed Luxembourg will only be kept for as long as is strictly necessary for the purpose of the intended processing or to comply with a legal obligation imposed by applicable law. For example, SkinMed Luxembourg will retain :
- 3 years maximum from the end of the commercial relationship for data processed for the purposes of commercial prospecting, marketing actions and/or promotion of offers from SkinMed Luxembourg and its partners.
- 10 years maximum from the end of the commercial relationship for data related to contractual aspects (contracts, guarantees, claims, recovery & litigation, etc.) or accounting aspects (invoices, purchase orders, delivery notes, etc.).Protection of your personal dataSkinMed Luxembourg implements security measures that are appropriate and reasonable in view of the risks represented by the processing, in order to protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and any other form of unlawful processing.
All employees and subcontractors of SkinMed Luxembourg who have access to your personal data in the course of their duties are bound by strict professional confidentiality. They access only the data they need to perform their duties and are regularly sensitized or trained to comply with the compliance and security rules that apply to your personal data.Your Rights
As SkinMed Luxembourg processes your personal data, you have the following rights at any time and within the limits set by law:
- to access your personal data (to know which data has been collected and processed and to obtain a copy of it), to request their correction if they are inaccurate or incomplete, their deletion if they are obsolete ;
- to oppose the processing of your data on legitimate grounds (in particular for commercial prospecting purposes);
- if the preconditions are met, request that the processing of your data be limited or definitively deleted (right to oblivion);
- request to receive a copy of the personal data you have provided to SkinMed Luxembourg in a structured format (portability), unless this right infringes the rights and freedoms of third parties;
- request not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, where this decision produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affecting you in a similar way. You may also request information on the logic behind such processing, challenge it and request that it be reviewed by a natural person.
- withdraw your consent at any time for processing operations based on it.You may exercise any of these rights free of charge by contacting us:
- by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
- or by postal mail addressed to : 8 rue Notre-Dame L-2240 Luxembourg
In order for us to satisfy your request and to avoid any identity theft, a copy of both sides of a valid identity document must be attached to your mail.
SkinMed Luxembourg undertakes to reply within a maximum of one month following receipt of your duly completed application.
You can also lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD), via their website: www.cnpd.lu.